- Evaluation and revision by the planning team of goals, objectives, and past mitigation actions.
- Identification of appropriate new mitigation techniques, and prioritization of mitigation actions and projects in the revised mitigation strategy.
- Describe how mitigation actions will be implemented and administered.
Phase 5: Plan Review and Adoption (Target = Spring 2022!)
- Circulation of the draft plan for public comment.
- Review of plan by the County Board of Supervisors.
- Submission of the plan to the State Office of Emergency Services (Cal OES) and FEMA for review and approval.
- Adoption of the final, approved plan by the County Board of Supervisors.
- Adoption of the approved plan by the governing bodies of the jurisdictions (cities and special districts) that are partners to the plan.
Phase 6: Plan Maintenance
- Implementation of the approved plan by all of the planning partners.
- Maintenance of the plan, including monitoring, evaluating, and updating the plan throughout its five-year life cycle.